Sunday, December 8, 2013

How To Get Rid of Mildew Smells





Have you had towels or clothing that have had that horrible mildew smell and you just couldn't get rid of it, no matter how many times you washed them? I know I'm not the only who is guilty of leaving their clothes in the washing machine overnight. Well, I know my niece, Leslie, is anyways. She has been trying for months to get rid of that horrible sour smell in her towels.  She's tried every remedy on pinterest and none of them worked, including vinegar and baking soda!  She was complaining about it (for the hundredth time) to a coworker and the coworker had something else to try. Leslie went home and tried it and has finally gotten rid of the smell! It's simple and now you too can get rid it! So, are you ready to hear what it is?!


Pine Sol. That's right, I said Pine Sol.  Too simple and works great!




 How to:

 Simply add a cap full of Pine Sol to your wash. Let it soak for about an hour and your stinky smells will be gone!  I know some people have complained about that mildew odor in the washing machine as well. I bet if you put some in the washer it would do the same thing.  Give it a try and let me know how it works for you. You could be saving others lives.

Smells be gone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment