Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Last Post for the Year

Well, I am so thankful that I even started my blog this year.  I had been thinking about it for a couple of years and was so afraid to even try.  I worried about which site to use, how I wanted it to look, and how difficult would it be.  I finally decided to just go for it and I am so glad I did!  (Now that I've figured out how to do things on here - Thank you "You Tube" and to all those "how to" videos).

I had so much fun sharing our projects with you!  I just need to remember to always have my camera available and take pictures of everything!  That actually seemed to be the most difficult thing.   We would get so involved in our projects that we would forget.  I had to tell my husband to stop several times to get pictures and sometimes, I didn't get them!  So, this year we will be more conscious of that!  Hubby is even getting better at it.

What better way to end the year, than to share my top 5 post with you!  Hope you enjoy them one more time!

My number 5 post was our Bathroom Reveal.  This has to be one of the most extreme makeovers we have done.  You have to look at the before pictures to really appreciate it! This is my daughter's home.  It took us a couple of months to get this done.  For awhile, it seemed like we would never get done, but we did and I think it turned out awesome, so please go check it out!



Number 4 post was How to Get Rid of Mildew Smells.  If you have had problems getting rid of mildew smells on your towels or other laundry, you really need to check this one out.  My wonderful niece, Leslie, gave me this idea.  She had tried everything and nothing worked until this, so go take a look.  You will be surprised how easy it is.


Number 3 post was Bathroom Linen Closet.  Do you have a small bathroom or just nowhere to put all that little stuff that gets lost among the bigger things?  If so, you really need to go check this one out.  This gave us so much more space and the little stuff was much more visible.


Number 2 post was Organizing Stuffed Animals.  Have you tried everything under the sun on where to put all those stuffed animals?  As tempting as it is to just throw them away, you know you would be in trouble for it, so here is the next best thing.  I think it looks awesome and the kids will love it too!


Number 1 post for the year was a gift my daughter made my husband.  Father's Day is coming up soon and I know any dad would love to have this.  So, go take a look at Dad's Gift.  It's also very easy to make.


So, these are my top 5.  I think a couple of my last ones may have given these a run too, if they had had more time.  So, you might want to check out some of them, as well.  Especially, Making a Headboard and Making a Centerpiece.  I have to also add Setting Up House.  We moved a couple of weeks ago.  We had no furniture and no budget.  Check out how we furnished out home.  I will have more to come on this one.

I hope you and your family have a wonderful New Year! I know I'm looking forward to this year being a new beginning for us.  I hope to be able to have so many more post this coming year..  I love creating things and am looking so forward to sharing them with you.

You can also fill in the "Follow By Email" and then you will automatically know when I have a new post.

God bless and Happy New Year!!!
Becky






No comments:

Post a Comment