Monday, February 17, 2014

Measurements for Candy Table

My daughter is getting married in 12 days!  Today I set up the candy table one more time, just to make sure I had everything.  I had found some really good deals on large vases and purchased them.  My daughter brought over some more candy, so I really needed to double check what we had.


 




I bought most of the candy from Candy Warehouse, Oriental Trading, and Party City.








The hardest part for me was trying to figure out how much candy I needed to fill each vase.  I thought I would try and help you out, by showing you how much candy I put in each one of my vases.

In this beautiful vase, I put 6 lbs. of lemon drops.  The vase is 6 inches high (from where candy is only)
 and 11 inches wide (longest part).  I was fortunate enough to find two of these.  
The second one holds 3 lbs. of taffy.
 



There are 1 1/2 pounds of marshmallow puffs in this jar.  The jar is 8" tall and 6 1/2" wide.





This large vase hold 5 1/2 lbs. of taffy.  The vase is 12 inches tall and 6 inches wide from the top.


This vase holds 2 lbs. of Hershey's Kisses.  The vase is  6" tall and 5" wide.


Both of these vases hold 2 lbs. of almonds.  The vase on the left is 5" tall and 4" wide.  
The one on the right is 6" tall and 4" wide.


 This vase hold 2 lbs. of wrapped mints. 


This vase came from the Dollar Tree, along with the candlestick.  It can hold 1 lb. of mints. 
 It measures 4" tall and 4" wide at the top.  It will also hold 1 lb., 5 oz. of m&m's.


This vase hold 5 lbs. of the tiny purple heart candies.  They are in a plastic bag in this picture.  The 
suckers will be on the top.  I could have probably put another pound in this vase.



I bought this vase at Michaels, with a 50% off coupon.  It will hold 42 ounces of 
Sixlets, which I got at Party City.


Hope this will help someone.  I will be posting pictures in a couple of weeks of the wedding and the reception.  I'll be able to show you then, just how the candy table looked.  Wish us luck!  It will be here before we know it!






No comments:

Post a Comment